Here is what we have accomplished over the past 6 years:
- We have taught architecture and design concepts to over 2,000 local students as part of our Education Programs.
- We have collected nearly 100 6 Minute Building Stories cataloging the stories of WNY’s past, present and future.
- We have awarded 9 Pro Bono projects as part of our on-going Pro Bono Mission.
- More recently, we have created a partnership withGarden Walk Buffalo – visitors will be able to not only see these amazing landscapes in person, but will also be able to hear select properties’ Building (or Garden) Story.
- And a new program, Little Free Libraries, to design and build Little Free Libraries with local artists, architects, designers and community members.