AIA Buffalo/WNY Chapter will dispense up to $4,500 in scholarship funding for 2022/2023 academic year, depending on quantity and quality of applicants, amounts may vary from year to year. Winners will be notified by e-mail, through the contact information provided below, no later than June 22, 2022.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Applicant must have graduated from a high-school within the AIA Buffalo/Western New York Chapter which is comprised of all Erie, Niagara, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, Orleans, Genesee, and Wyoming Counties.
- Applicant must be enrolled in a NAAB accredited architecture program, or enrolled in a program that has received NAAB ‘Candidacy’ status.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the aforementioned program in the Academic Year 2022/2023. Please note: All scholarship monies must be used towards education in the Academic Year 2022/2023.
- Applicant must meet the following enrollment requirements: At least one year of completed course work in a B.Arch program or one semester in a M.arch program.
- Applicant can apply for repeat scholarships.
- Applicant must submit official and complete digital application on or before May 25, 2022 (mandatory for consideration).