Join us for a tour that includes a visit to the top of Buffalo’s tallest building, Seneca One! This tour includes an overview of the history of Seneca One, designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill for Marine Midland Bank. Today, Seneca One is owned by Douglas Development and is a hub for technology and innovation in WNY. Enjoy panoramic views of downtown Buffalo, Lake Erie, Canada, and Western New York from the top!
The tour will begin inside the west plaza entrance, at the base of the escalators. When facing Seneca One on the plaza, this is the entrance on the right. Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early so the tour can begin promptly at 5:30pm. This tour is approximately one hour in length and is fully accessible. Seneca One’s famous lobby bar from the set of The Sopranos is open before and after the tour (4-8pm).
- We will NOT be visiting the roof, any M&T Bank spaces, or any residential units as they are all occupied.
- Please wear walking shoes.
- This is still work ongoing within the tower. Some areas are off limits. Every tour will be different.
Seneca One Tour Prices:
- General Admission: $17
- Explorer Pass Members: $12
Tour Procedures & Policies:
- Reservations are required for all tours, including for Explorer Pass members. Walk-ups without reservations cannot be accommodated. Tours are generally limited to a maximum of 15 people per group.
- Reservations close two hours before the tour’s scheduled start time (for example, reservations close at 8am for a 10am tour).
- Reservations can be made online; please email [email protected] or call (716) 245-3032 if you need assistance.
- The Explore Buffalo docent for your tour will have a list of tour reservations for their tour; you do not need to print or bring any tour confirmation.
- Accessibility: This tour is fully accessible. Please contact us at [email protected] or (716) 245-3032 if you plan to attend this tour and will require accommodations or if you have questions about accessibility.
- If you feel ill or suspect you may be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend any Explore Buffalo tours. We will be happy to refund your reservation or welcome you to join us at a later date.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather. In the event of weather that requires a tour cancellation, we will contact registered tour guests in advance of the tour.
- See our FAQs page for our refund policy and answers to other questions.
- By confirming your reservation for any Explore Buffalo tour, you acknowledge and accept Explore Buffalo’s tour policies.