Build with BAF is a campaign to reach individual supporters to strengthen our programs and allow for opportunities to grow our outreach.
As a not-for-profit organization, individual and corporate donations are vital in the continuation of our important mission.
By donating to the Buffalo Architecture Foundation, you will help to support:
- Education: Architecture + Education, a collaboration with Buffalo Public Schools; Youth and Family Programs held in local community centers; Native American Programming, a collaboration with Lake Shore School District
- Storytelling: Building Stories, multi-media project documenting and sharing profound individual experiences with architecture, and design; Garden Stories, and 6 Minute Building Stories (6Mbs)
- Pro Bono: Pro Bono Mission and Pro Bono Publico Awards Program
- Little Free Library: Small-scale book shelters in neighborhoods, based on the premise of “take a book, leave a book.”
Here are the donation levels, or enter a custom amount:
- $25 can sponsor a speaker in our 6 Minute Building Stories Program
- $50 can sponsor a child in the Architecture + Education Program
- $100 can sponsors a Youth + Family Workshop for 15 kids in Community Centers on the East Side and West Side of Buffalo
- $250 can sponsor a Field Trip for students to visit architectural sites around Buffalo
If you are an individual that would like to give $25+ to support any of our programs, we will acknowledge you by listing you as a supporter on our website and within our annual report. You will also get updates on our program throughout the year to keep you informed.
If you are a business or organization that would like to give to BAF, please visit our Corporate Sponsorship Page.
All donations are welcome and are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Ways to Give:
Build with BAF
Donations can also be made by check.
Checks can be made payable to: Buffalo Architecture Foundation
Please mail to:
Buffalo Architecture Foundation
617 Main Street, S401; Buffalo, NY 14203
United Way Donor Program
The Buffalo Architecture Foundation is eligible to receive contributions through the United Way Donor Option program. To participate, request a Donor Option card from your company’s United Way representative. (As a reminder, even if you designated a United Way contribution to the BAF in the past, you must sign a new Donor Option card each year.)
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way to support BAF when you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same prices, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Click here to sign up!